MIRACLE Ionizer (7-Plate, Countertop)
This 7-plate countertop ionizer is especially great for home use. It is a step down from our Miracle M.A.X. water ionizer, which can be converted into an undercounter model, is suitable for light commercial use and has the potential to make strong acid water that disinfects on contact in both hard and soft water areas.
7 Electrode Plates Highest level of conductivity and durability The seven solid titanium plates on the Chanson Miracle water ionizer are nano-plated with platinum and have been independently lab tested at 99.998% pure titanium! The cutting edge design and proven durability of electro-plated platinum ensures you get the best ORP (Oxidation Reduction Potential) alteration and functional durability throughout the life of the ionizer.
Lower Wattage, Optimal Performance Requires Less Power Than Any Other Brand, Without Sacrificing Performance Chanson engineers have learned in over 20 years of servicing and manufacturing ionizers that you can't have both high wattage and long plate life, and that anything over 180 watts will dramatically reduce the life of the plates--regardless of plate quality or coating methods. We are extremely proud that our "earth friendly" platinum and titanium electrode plates only consume about 150 watts of power and still out-perform almost every other ionizer brand on the market.
The Miracle Makes Some of the Highest and Lowest pH Levels of Any Ionizer Ranges: pH = 2.5 - 11.4
Chemical-Free Strong Acidic Water Chanson ionized acidic water with a pH of 2.7 has been third party verified to kill E.coli and staph on contact in 70% of water sources without chemical alteration. For the remaining 30% (those who live in soft water areas), we offer our Miracle M.A.X. ionizer, which is the first to use Himalayan salt instead of chemicals to achieve strong acid water for those with source water issues.
Onboard Chemical-Free Filter Super easy to change! The Chanson Miracle contains a chemical-free, one micron silver-impregnanted coconut shell carbon block filter which addresses some basic chemical contaminants like chlorine and chloramines and helps protect the machine itself. You won't find secret, dangerous, or unproven ingredients in our drinking water filters--EVER! As with all water ionizers, we recommend a drinking water pre-filter for best results. Onboard filter replacement should occur every 6 months if used without a pre-filtration system, or every 12 months with a pre-filtration system
Your Chanson Miracle Offers:
Ease of Use Just touch the control pad and select the type of water you want.
pH Consistency Chanson water ionizers adjust the electrolysis amperage automatically to keep alkaline levels consistent.
Remaining Filter Life Notification The remaining water filter life will be auto-adjusted according to your water quality. The LCD screen displays the remaining filter life, reminding you to change your filter when necessary.
Self-Clean FunctionThe Chanson Miracle will automatically set its cleaning cycles based on the mineral content of your water. The ionizer will prompt you to press the Self Cleaning button when the ionizer is turned on and you can choose to do it before or after collecting water. Cleaning always occurs after you turn the machine off allows the machine to perform maintenance without ever interrupting your water usage. The Miracle will automatically go into a flushing cycle each time you turn on your ionizer. This is a wonderful feature for an under sink ionizer because it allows any standing water in the line to be flushed out before you drink.
Auto-Adjust FunctionChanson Water Ionizers can be fine tuned for YOUR source water quality! Water supply can vary greatly from state to state and county to county. Because of the difference in source water, an ionizer at the same electrolysis settings will produce different pH levels, a filter in a different water quality condition will have different filter life, and the self-clean function in different water quality conditions will have different frequencies of self-cleaning cycles. The Chanson water ionizer can auto-adjust "the remaining water filter life" and "time of self-clean" according to your water quality. You will have your own personalized water ionizer settings!
Superior Customer Service If you have any questions about your ionizers installation or performance we are just a phone call away. Call 6735 3268 and select technical support.
Dimensions Main Unit: 4.72 inches deep x 8.86 inches wide x 13 inches tall
Effective Flow Rate 2.0 - 2.5 liters per minute at 45 PSI water pressure
pH Levels 2.5 to 11.7
ORP Levels +1,180 to -865
Number of Plates 7 platinum coated plates
Weight 11.0 lb
Filter Life 9000Liters (approximately 10 - 12 months of use)
Temperatures 5 - 40 degree Celcius
Water Pressure 5 - 95 PSI
Input 220V / 50Hz
Power Consumption 5w - 150w
Filter Chanson PJ6000 Replacement Filter
Warranty Chanson 5-year manufacturing Warranty